Found this morning on the Reformissionary blog.
Here are five of the "Ten Commandments for Reluctant Evangelicals." I found these particularly insightful, especially as I consider the lack of passion for evangelism I've seen over the years among myself and others in the reformed church.
- Shut the lid on your computer.
- Get out among people. When Jesus saw the crowds he was moved with compassion.
- Set aside a regular time/s each week to share the gospel. Don’t come home until you do.
- Be accountable to someone to stay on track.
- Spend time with people who share their faith and make disciples. Learn from them and catch their heart.
Quietly making noise,